Top Five Country Songs For Dad [VIDEO]
One of the things that I love about country music is that there are numerous themes when it comes to songs. Sure, there are drinking and party songs, but there are also songs about love, hope, Mom, and just in time for Father's Day this weekend, Dad. Country Music Nation recently ranked the Top 10 Most Memorable Country Songs For Dad and the list is pretty solid. Here are the top five.
5. My Old Man - Zac Brown Band
4. Daddy's Hands - Holly Dunn
3. He Didn't Have To Be - Brad Paisley
2. Song For Dad - Keith Urban (...Brain's personal favorite!)
1. It Won't Be Like This For Long - Darius Rucker
You can check out the rest of the top ten HERE. Happy Father's Day!