Miller Beer is Giving Away a Dive Bar for Your Backyard
If I had to pick something I missed the most when Iowa was on lockdown for a few weeks, it was my neighborhood dive bar. The dark room, sticky floors, the regulars, stale popcorn, and bar stool that never quite has all the feet at the right level make for a comforting experience.
With thousands of people still unable to travel to their dive bar, Miller High Life is looking to bring the dive bar to you, with a backyard dive bar valued at about $10,000.
The shed kit comes with:
- Sticky floors
- Bar with Miller High Life tap handles
- Bar stools that don't quite sit right
- Popcorn machine (you'll have to leave a base level of stale in there to make it right)
- A bouncer's seat if your neighbors try to crash the party
- Lots of wood paneling
- Dim lighting
- Quirky beer art
- Doors that open all the way for patio season
- Enough beer to make it through the rest of the year
If you're looking for the perfect backyard hideaway, head over and fill out the short info sheet on the sweepstakes website.