Fire Causes Damage At Lost Island Waterpark
Get our free mobile app
Fire damaged a building at the Lost Island Waterpark in Waterloo Sunday afternoon.
According to Waterloo Fire Rescue, a motorist passing the closed attraction noticed the smoke and called the fire department. When crews arrived, they discovered a fire in a shower facility.
The fire damaged the building's ceiling and attic, Waterloo Fire Rescue officials said. They believe the fire was sparked by an electrical short in a ceiling light.
No injuries were reported.