Iowa Pets Have Done Some Very Bad Things!
I truly love my dog more than anything in this world, but man, he has done some TERRIBLE things! Charles is a Boston Terrier and Pug mix, and when he was just a puppy, he would eat EVERYTHING. And I mean EVERYTHING. He's gotten a little bit better as he's gotten older (he'll be seven this summer), but he's still a giant pain in the butt. He can get away with anything, though, because he's just so darn cute!
Today we asked listeners to tell us about some of the things their pets have done that have gotten them into some trouble, and the results were hilariously bad! Here are some of out favorite stories:
- Morgan Schmitt - "Somebody got into the LOCKED trash can..."
- Michelle Schuerer - "Somehow over the winter last year, my puggle kept sneaking my daughter's socks out of the house. We kept grumbling with our daughter about where all of her socks were going and what she was doing with them. Lo and behold when the snow melted, we found them all."
- Kate Rose Yoder - "This little 5-pound termite ripped up the couch a couple of weeks ago"
- Courtney J. Mann - "My mom's dog ate my full package of birth control when I was living at home. She called the vet to see what to do and their response was a giggle before saying 'At least you know she won't get pregnant!'"
- Missy Boardrow - "Bottles ready to take back. Had to spend time rebagging them."
- Amy Aswegan-Reisner - "Ate eight sticks of butter then puked them on my couch"
- Elise Andresen Kukuzke - "A few years ago we had a boxer named Lucy. Lucy was very excitable. We were gone one day and Lucy heard her dog friend barking. So she jumped through our kitchen window to go see her."
- Scott Paul Sondag - "They ate a door"
What's something your pet did to get into trouble? Share your story in the comments below!