Get Seats on the Bus to Green Bay and Chicago
Green Bay and Chicago have met 199 times since their pro football rivalry began in 1921 and you can be there for game 200 on December 15 at Lambeau Field.
Here's how you can get on the bus to see if Green Bay wins their 99th game in the rivalry's storied history, or if Chicago will grab win number 96. There have been six ties.
Everything you need to know is right here:
- One (1) night hotel accommodations at Best Western Oshkosh
- Check-in Saturday, December 14
- Check-out Sunday, December 15
- Hot Breakfast at the hotel
- Reserved ticket for the game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay. Kickoff is scheduled for 12 p.m.
- Pre-Game Tailgate Party Sunday at Bart Starr Plaza with Unlimited Food and Drinks.
- Round-Trip Motorcoach Transportation
Here's the Entire Agenda for the Trip:
8:30 a.m.: The bus will leave the Marion Super Walmart parking lot, directly off Hwy 151.
2:30 p.m.: Bus arrives at hotel.
6:30 a.m. Breakfast at Hotel
7:00 a.m. Check out of hotel and leave for Lambeau Field
9:00 a.m. Pre-Game Tailgate Party in Bart Starr Plaza
12 p.m. Kickoff for Green Bay-Chicago
Bus leaves 45-minutes after the game to return home.
To reserve your spots on the bus, call 866-454-4514.
Prices below are per person
No refunds or cancellations.