Brain & Courtlin Want to Hear Stories About Your Mom on Friday
With all the crazy stuff happening in the world right now, it might be easy to forget that a MAJOR holiday is coming up this weekend!
Mother's Day is happening this Sunday, May 10th. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, there are a lot of people out there (myself included) who won't be able to celebrate with their moms in-person this year. That's why we want to do something extra-special on the air tomorrow morning.
Friday, May 8th beginning at around 7:10 a.m., we will begin taking your Mother's Day shout-outs. All we're asking is that you tell us your name, your mom's name, and then a story about your mom. It can be a sweet story, an emotional story, a memorable story, or even a funny story! Brain has something special planned for his wife tomorrow morning and we'll be talking to both my mom and my grandma, as well, but this is our way of getting you involved in the celebration of moms!
There are two different ways to get your story on the air tomorrow morning:
1. Send us an audio message using the free KHAK app!
- In the upper left-hand corner of the app home page, click the three horizontal lines
- About halfway down, click the button that says "Submit Photo/Video/Audio"
- Fill out the boxes with your name and phone number - for "Description of Media" write: "Mother's Day Tribute"
- Click the button that says "SELECT AND SUBMIT MEDIA NOW"
- Click "Record Short Audio Clip," record the clip (60 seconds or less), and send it to us!
2. Call us at 319-365-3698 or hit the "Call Us" button on the KHAK app between 7:15 and 7:45 a.m. tomorrow morning!
We're looking forward to hearing stories about your mom tomorrow morning!