The Stupidest Ways We Hurt Ourselves
Have you ever hammered your finger instead of a nail? Walked into a glass door? If so, you are definitely not alone!
A new study found that we are all a lot clumsier than we care to admit.
First of all, about 41% of people have had a technology-related injury, and that number rises to 84% with 16-24 year olds.
Here some other stupid ways we injure ourselves:
- 13% of people have walked into someone/something while checking their phone (43% for younger generations)
- 60% of young people have dropped their phone on their face while laying down
- 16% of people have fallen off gym equipment
- 44% of people have burned themselves while ironing
- 35% of people have tripped over their pet
- 30% of people have stepped on an upturned plug
- 28% of people have hammered their finger instead of a nail
- 27% of people have walked into a glass door
- 25% of people have slipped by the pool
- 15% of people have tripped on an elevator
What's the stupidest way you've ever hurt yourself? Share your story in the comments!
[Via Daily Mail]