The Absolute, WORST Things About Fall
I'm sure you've read plenty of things about how we all LOVE fall. The colors! Pumpkin spice! Cooler temperatures! But as nice as some of those things sound, let's face it. There are a lot of things about fall that suck! Here are just a few things about fall that annoy the heck out of us!
- People that won't shut up about how it's finally fall
- It's cold in the morning, warm at lunch, and cold again at night! Try dressing for that!
- Layering is great...until you realize it creates more laundry!
- Feeling the pressure to dress up for Halloween.
- Everyone asking what you're going as for Halloween.
- People asking if you've watched 'Hocus Pocus' yet.
- Too cold to get out of bed.
- People who say, "This song reminds me of fall."
- People who start listening to Christmas music.
- Chapped lips
- Leaving work when it's dark!
- The wet, gross leaves on the ground after it rains.
- People who care too much that it's 'sweater season'.
- Everyone starts coughing
- Your kids start bringing home illnesses from school
- Flu shots
- The fact that fall only exists for about two weeks, and then all we're left with is winter!