Looking for the Perfect Valentine Today? Courtlin Has Some Suggestions [PHOTOS]
Are you single and feeling a little lonely today? I have a few local recommendations for you...
I know that Valentine's Day is supposed to be all about celebrating romantic love, but for those of us not in relationships, I think it's ok to celebrate love of other kinds. Me? I think it's a great day to celebrate my love of food. If you're feeling a bit empty inside today, maybe fill that void with something delicious from a local restaurant! Here are a few of my favorite Valentines...
- Spinach artichoke dip from Vito's on 42nd in Cedar Rapids
- Mozzarella sticks from Parlor City in Cedar Rapids
- Pulled pork nachos from QDogs in Marion
- The 'Walking Ched' burger from Zombie Burger in Iowa City/Coralville/Des Moines
- The 'Tater Tot Smash' from Daisy's Garage in Cedar Rapids
- The 'Big Lebowski' burger from Lebowski's in Robins
- Mac & cheese from White Star Ale House in Cedar Rapids
- Bacon cheese fries from Rock Bar in Cedar Rapids
Happy Valentine's Day to you and your cheesy partner! :)