How to Survive the First Year of a Relationship
All relationships can be difficult at times, but new ones are especially tricky. That's why Cosmo came up with a list of tips to help you out. Normally I don't take advice from Cosmo, but these are some really good pieces od advice. Here are a few:
- Always tell them when something really matters to you
- Don't snoop
- Don't pick fights over things you don't really care about
- Spend plenty of time with your own friends
- Be generous with compliments
- Apologize when you know you're wrong
For the full list, click HERE.
What is the BEST piece of relationship advice you have to offer? Share yours below!