Five Fun Cocktails to Drink this St. Patrick’s Day
If you're going out to celebrate the holiday today but you're not into green beer, here are some easy cocktails you can order (or make at home) that are still festive!
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm not really into beer, and I especially don't enjoy Guinness. I know, I know... that's awful to say that when you're Irish, but I've tried to love it and I just can't! For those of you out there who are like me and don't want to drink beer today, here are a few Irish-inspired cocktails that you might be interested in:
- Irish Mule - If you like Moscow Mules, you'll probably enjoy this drink. It's basically a combination of Irish Whiskey, Ginger Ale, and lime, served in a copper mug.
- Irish Cola - This one is super simple! Just mix Bailey's, Irish Whiskey (Jameson), and your favorite cola.
- Pillow Mint - Put some Irish Whiskey on some ice, add Kahlua, and then add a splash of Mint Schnapps.
- Misty Mint - This is a very minty one with a nice green color. Fill up a glass with ice, add creme de menthe and some white rum.
- Irish Coffee - For those people who still need their caffeine, just add some Irish Whiskey to your coffee and top it off with some Irish cream. Whipped cream is optional!
For more St. Patrick's Day drink ideas, click HERE.