Bus Trip to Hawks/Badgers and Green Bay/Chicago
A dream football weekend awaits you in two different midwestern cities this fall. Hop on our bus trip to see the Iowa Hawkeyes battle the Wisconsin Badgers AND the most-played rivalry in the NFL... Green Bay versus Chicago. The games are played November 11 and 12.
Here's everything you need to know!
- One (1) night hotel accommodations in South Beloit at the Garden Hotel
- Check-in Saturday, November 11
- Check-out Sunday, November 12
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Reserved ticket for both games at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, Wisconsin and Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
- Round-trip motor coach transportation
Here's the Entire Agenda for the Trip
Game time has not been announced. The bus will leave the Marion Walmart parking lot, directly off Hwy 151, so that we arrive in Madison three hours before kickoff.
Bus leaves 45-minutes after the game to travel to South Beloit and check into the hotel.
7:30 a.m. Breakfast at Hotel
8:45 a.m. Check out of hotel and board the bus for Soldier Field.
12 p.m. Kickoff for Packers-Bears
Bus leaves 45-minutes after the game.
To reserve your spots on the bus, call 866-454-4514.
Prices below are per person