Where to Get the Best Italian Food in Eastern Iowa [PHOTOS]
The pastabilities are endless!
Not only is October National Pizza Month, it's also National Pasta Month! This Sunday, October 17th is National Pasta Day, so I decided to do some research and figure out the very best Italian restaurants here in Eastern Iowa. Courtesy of Yelp, here are the top three highest-rated Italian restaurants here in Cedar Rapids:
- Bari Italian
- 450 1st St SW in Cedar Rapids
- Open Tuesday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Vino's Ristorante and R.G. Books Lounge
- 3611 1st Ave SE in Cedar Rapids
- Open Monday through Saturday from 4:30 p.m. to midnight
- Napoli's Italian Restaurant
- 500 Marion Blvd in Marion
- Open Sunday through Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Wednesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
If you're closer to Iowa City, or you don't mind making the drive, here are Yelp's top-rated Italian restaurants over in that area:
- 121 Iowa Ave in Iowa City
- Monday through Wednesday from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Thursday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Baroncini Ristorante Italiano
- 104 S. Linn Street in Iowa City
- Open Monday through Saturday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- 303 2nd St in Coralville
- Open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
In honor of National Pasta Day, we want to know your favorite pasta dish. Is fettucine alfredo? Lasagna? Plain old spaghetti? Also, make sure you let us know where the best place to order it is. Is it from one of the restaurants on the list, or somewhere else? Share it with us in the comments!
Pasta la vista, baby.
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America
KEEP READING: 3-ingredient recipes you can make right now