Where to Get Local Deals for National Fast Food Day 2018
Happy National Fast Food Day! November 16th is the perfect day to hit up your favorite drive-thru for a quick, delicious, and probably unhealthy meal.
Anybody who knows me knows how much I love Taco Bell. I even I could probably eat Taco Bell every day if I knew there were no serious consequences. Luckily, I have a teeny tiny bit of self-control...
In honor of National Fast Food Day, a few popular chain restaurants have special deals going on. Here are some of those deals:
- Starting today, you can get a free Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with your purchase using the Wendy's app
- The offer refreshes every day and is good until November 23rd
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Today at participating locations you can get a free sample of the Caramel Iced Latte from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. you can get a free sample of the White Chocolate Iced Latte
- Post a selfie today with Hardee's hand-breaded chicken tenders with the hashtag #CauseItTastesBetter and you could win a $25 gift card
- One person will also receive a $500 gift card
- Today you can get an order of medium or small fries for only one dollar using the McDonald's app
Now for a difficult question: If you could only eat at ONE fast food place for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? It's a lot harder to decide than you think it is when you consider all the options! Here are some of the responses from Facebook: