The Best City To Be A Football Fan [LIST]
I've always thought that its pretty good to be a Green Bay Packers fan. They're one of the most historic teams in the history of the NFL. No team has won more NFL titles than the Packers. The Hall of Fame is full of former Packer players and coaches. And if you've ever been to a game at Lambeau Field, you know what a special place it is. Finally, a new survey agrees! WalletHub.com recently ranked to best cities to be a football fan. Among the critieria were things like winning percentage of the team, championships won, ticket prices and how friendly the fans are. Here are the top five cities for football!
- Green Bay, Wisconsin...home of the Packers!
- Clemson, South Carolina...Clemson was in the College Football National Title Game
- Pittsburgh, Pennslyvania...home of the Steelers.
- Tuscaloosa, Alabama...home of the National Champs!
- East Lansing, Michigan...Sparty has one of best programs in the country.
How about the teams in this year's Super Bowl. Denver ranked 6th, while Charlotte came in 48th. You can check out all the rankings HERE. No offense to any of the other cities on the list, but I'm still partial to number 1! GO PACK GO!