Restaurants to Enjoy Easter Brunch in the Corridor [LIST]
Easter is fast approaching, and we've got a list of local restaurants where you can enjoy a delicious Easter brunch or dinner! Here are the ones we know of so far (the list will be updated as we get more information):
- 4420 220th Trail, Amana
- Easter Dinner Buffet (for groups of eight or less) beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Easter Banquet (for groups of eight or more) beginning at 11 a.m.
- Advance reservations and pre-payment required
- Call 319-622-3409 to make a reservation
- 350 Commercial Dr, Walford
- Easter Brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Includes chicken strips, broasted chicken, pulled pork, lasagna, sliced ham, sausage, egg bake, potato casserole, bacon, biscuits, gravy, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, French toast sticks, coffee cake, dinner rolls, Jell-O cake, pancakes, corn, baked beans, and salads
- Reservations required - call 319-846-4476
- 1441 Marak Rd NW, Swisher
- Easter Brunch Buffet from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Includes Spinach Mushroom and Cheddar Crustless Quiche, Scrambled Eggs with Aged Prairie Breeze Cheddar, Old Bay Seasoned Breakfast Potatoes, Sautéed Green Beans with Onion, Breakfast Sausage Links, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon Glaze, Carved Brown Sugar Ham with Sriracha Aioli, Carved Pecan Rubbed and Smoked Beef Brisket with Peppered Horseradish Cream, Cheddar Biscuits with Sausage Gravy, Three Cheese Macaroni and Cheese, House Garden Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
Fresh Fruit Salad, Cajun Seasoned Peel and Eat Shrimp with Garlic Aioli Dip, Smoked Salmon with Bagel Chips and Dill Aioli, Spinach and Parmesan Spread with Blue Corn Chips, Hot off the Griddle Pancakes, Cinnamon French Toast Sticks, Bourbon Cinnamon Apple Crisp with Fresh Whipped Cream, Glazed Donut Holes, and Assorted Coffee Cakes and Scones
- Reservations required - call 319-857-4300 or email email@example.com
- 4755 1st Ave SE, Cedar Rapids
- Easter Brunch Buffet beginning at 9 a.m.
- Make a reservation HERE
- 7725 Kirkwood Blvd SW, Cedar Rapids
- Easter Ballroom Brunch from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Reservations required - call 319-848-8710
- 740 10th St, Marion
- Easter Brunch from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Featuring prime rib and honey-baked ham
- Make a reservation by calling 319-826-2047
- 1201 3rd Street SE, Cedar Rapids
- Easter Brunch Buffet from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Reservations accepted but not required - call 319-200-4440
- 6913 Mount Vernon Rd SE, Cedar Rapids
- Easter Brunch Buffet from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Featuring prime rib and smoked brisket
- 263 Broadway St, Springville
- Easter Breakfast Buffet from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 2010 Sylvia Ave NE, Cedar Rapids
- Easter Brunch Buffet from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Includes Prime Rib, Ham and Turkey Carving Station, Green Bean Casserole, Stuffing, Baked Beans, BBQ Mac n Cheese, Caesar Salad, Mashed Potatoes and Brown Gravy or Turkey Gravy, Party Potatoes, Chicken and Wild Rice Soup, Sausage and Crispy Bacon, House-Recipe French Toast, Maple or Blueberry Limon Syrup, Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, Veggie and Cheese Eggs, Avocado Toast & Everything Bagel Toast, Muffins and Danishes, Sweet Cherry BiscuitsFresh Fruit, and a Dessert Bar
- No reservations
- 300 E 9th St, Coralville
- Easter Brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Includes Baby Greens Tossed with Spring Vegetables, Hummus, Vegetables, & Grilled Naan, Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad, Assorted Muffins, Croissants, Bagels & Rolls, Smoked Salmon, Made-to-order Omelets & Eggs, Waffles Made to Order with Toppings, Fruit Purees, & Whipped Cream, Scrambled Cage-Free Eggs with Sour Cream & Cheddar Sausage and Bacon, Potato Hash, Cheese Blintz, Biscuits and Gravy, Prime Rib, Roasted Leg of Lamb, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Assorted Miniature Desserts and Mousses, Seasonal Fresh Fruits and Berries, and Pound Cake
- Reservations are recommended but not required - call 319-541-0638
- 568 Boyson Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
- Easter Dinner from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Full menu is available plus a prime rib special
- Reservations are accepted - call 319-536-7898
- 350 1st Ave NE, Cedar Rapids
- Easter Brunch Buffet from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Reservations are recommended - make yours HERE
Vintage Cedar Rapids Postcards Show Us City's Amazing Past
Take a look through some historic postcards of Cedar Rapids. Enjoy this trip back in time.
A Look Back at Lindale Plaza in Cedar Rapids
Lindale Plaza opened on Cedar Rapids' northeast side in 1960. Two decades later the plaza area was enclosed, resulting in Lindale Mall.