Kool Moo Has Officially Opened for the Summer
Here's another sign that summer is just around the corner!
According to the official Facebook page, Kool Moo at 1020 Old Marion Rd NE in Cedar Rapids has officially opened for the season! It's definitely a favorite here in the Cedar Rapids area, and the opening is a sign that warmer weather is well on its way.
Kool Moo's opening was announced on Saturday afternoon, and the current hours are Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Stop by and pick up some delicious ice cream, like the one featured in the photo below!
In addition to Kool Moo, there are some other great places to get ice cream here in the Cedar Rapids/Marion area! Here are a few of the popular ones:
- Scoopski's Uptown Creamery
- 1144 7th Ave in Marion
- Open Wednesday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Almost Famous Popcorn
- 1121 3rd St SE in Cedar Rapids
- Open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday & Saturday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Parlor City
- 1936 42nd Street NE in Cedar Rapids
- 955 29th Ave in Marion
- Cedar Rapids location is temporarily closed
- Marion location is open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Deb's Ice Cream & Deli
- 215 3rd St SE in Cedar Rapids
- Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Freeze
- 915 S 11th St in Marion
- Open daily from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where is your favorite place in the area to get ice cream during the summer? Let us know in the comments!