How Normal are Your Daily Habits?
Buzzfeed recently posted a poll titled, "Are You Actually Doing Everything Wrong?" and the results are pretty interesting.
There are some things that we do on an almost daily basis that we don't even think about. For example, I hang all of my shirts a certain direction, shower at a set time of day, and slice my sandwiches a specific way without a second thought. Not surprisingly, though, not everybody does those normal, day-to-day tasks the same as you. Buzzfeed asked their readers to take a quick poll to see which way of doing things is more "normal," and here are some of the results:
- What's the best way to cut sandwiches?
- 79% say diagonal (they somehow just taste better this way, I can't explain it)
- 21% say down the middle
- How do you use a public toilet?
- 48% say they just sit down
- 27% say they hover/squat
- 25% say they cover the seat
- I say it depends on how clean the bathroom looks...
- What's the best way to hang toilet roll?
- 79% say over the roll
- 21% say under the roll (these people are animals)
- Do you put your earphones in the designated ear?
- 91% say yes (because we follow directions)
- 9% say no
- Morning or night showers?
- 58% say night (I'm surprised by this one)
- 42% say morning
- What's the best way to eat a pizza?
- 95% say center first
- 5% say crust first (but WHAT DO YOU HOLD ONTO IF THE CRUST IS GONE?)
- Which way should your shirts be hung?
- 53% say left-facing (that's how I did it when I worked retail, so it kind of just stuck)
- 28% say mixed
- 19% say right-facing
For the rest of the questions/results, click HERE.
Do any of these results surprise you? How normal are you? Share your results with us in the comments!