Exactly HOW Unprofessional Are You at Work?
A new survey of people in management positions has found that 84% of employees do at least a few unprofessional things while at work. Here is a list of the top 10 most unprofessional things that people do in the workplace:
- Inappropriate cell phone use
- Inappropriate clothing
- Lack of courtesy
- Using "street talk" in meetings
- Bad email etiquette
- Not taking personal responsibility
- Not using basic manners
- Lying to clients/customers
- Hanging up on people
- Showing up late/leaving early
How many of these things do YOU do? Leave a comment below!