Courtlin Lists Her Top 10 Favorite Country Songs of 2019
It's officially been five years since I started working in country music, and I'm real deep into the genre now! When I started working at KHAK back in 2014, I wasn't even sure if I really liked it. Now it's one of the loves of my life.
There has been some incredible music released in 2019, so I sat down recently and tried to come up with my favorite country songs of the year. It was harder than I anticipated. Every time I thought I had my official list, I uncovered another song that I overlooked. Lucky for me, some of my favorites *technically* came out last year, so I didn't feel bad not including them (e.g., "Down to the Honkytonk" and "Whiskey Glasses"). I did have to take out some really good ones to meet my limit, but I think I've finally come up with my top 10. Here are my favorite country songs of 2019.
- "What If I Never Get Over You" - Lady Antebellum
- "One Man Band" - Old Dominion
- "Loose Change" - The Highwomen
- "Me and Jack" - Jon Pardi
- "One Night Standards" - Ashley McBryde
- "Lovin' On You" - Luke Combs
- "To Hell & Back" - Maren Morris
- "Mr. Lonely" - Midland
- "Die From a Broken Heart" - Maddie & Tae
- "Nothin' On You" - Cody Johnson
What are some of your favorite country songs of the year? Let me know in the comments!