Chris Young Shares ‘Losing Sleep’ Track Listing
Chris Young is gearing up for the release of his sixth studio album, Losing Sleep, by sharing the track listing.
“Every album you make as an artist, you want to continue to grow,” Young explains. “And you also want people to be in love with it. That’s such a difficult thing to balance, but I think there’s a little bit of something for everybody on this record.”
Young is credited as a writer on each of the album's 10 tracks alongside frequent collaborators Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge and Johnny Bulford. Additional writers include respected Nashville hitmakers Liz Rose, Jon Randall and Cary Barlowe.
The country singer announced the release of the album in August — the lead single is the title track, "Losing Sleep." The record follows 2015's I’m Comin’ Over album, which amassed three No. 1 hits, including a duet with Cassadee Pope and another with Vince Gill. While Young hasn’t said if he has any other collaborations planned for Losing Sleep, he told Taste of Country in June that he’s already recorded with the top names on his bucket list.
Losing Sleep drops on Oct. 10.
Chris Young's Losing Sleep Track Listing:
1. “Losing Sleep” - Chris Young, Chris DeStefano, Josh Hoge
2. “Hangin' On” - Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
3. “Holiday” - Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Johnny Bulford, Corey Crowder
4. “Radio And The Rain” - Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
5. “Where I Go When I Drink” - Chris Young, Tyler Reeve, Trent Tomlinson
6. “She's Got a Way” - Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Corey Crowder
7. “Leave Me Wanting More” - Chris Young, Corey Crowder, John Pierce
8. “Trouble Looking” - Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Liz Rose
9. “Woke Up Like This” - Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
10. “Blacked Out” - Chris Young, Josh Hoge, Jon Randall
See 18 Singers Who Prove Traditional Country Is Alive and Well
Farewell Angelina Singing "House of the Rising Sun" is Opry-Worthy