2 Guys Eat at 21 Cedar Rapids Restaurants in 1 Day [GALLERY]
Cedar Rapids Restaurant Week is finally upon us!
Last year, two guys from Cedar Rapids named Camden Stovie and Colton Storla started a new tradition. For 2022 Cedar Rapids Restaurant Week, they decided to eat at all of the 21 participating local restaurants. But, they didn't do it over the course of the week, they did it in only ONE day!
2023 Cedar Rapids Restaurant week officially kicked off on Friday, February 17th, and just one day later, Camden and Colton embarked on their mission to eat at all of this year's participating restaurants. They kicked off their day at 7:30 a.m. at Lucky's on 16th and wrapped up around 6:30 p.m. at Black Sheep Social Club. Here are all 21 of the restaurants they visited, in order:
- Lucky's on 16th - 86 16th Ave SW
- Groundswell Café - 201 3rd Ave SW
- Dash Coffee Roasters - 120 3rd Ave SW
- Tic Toc - 600 17th St NE
- Pub 217 - 217 3rd St SE
- Crosby's - 1028 3rd St SE
- Cedar Ridge Winery & Distillery - 1441 Marak Rd NW, Swisher
- Class Act Restaurant - 7725 Kirkwood Blvd SW
- the hip-stir - 1120 7th Ave, Marion
- Edison's Eatery - 475 Northland Ave NE
- 30hop - 951 Blairs Ferry Rd NE
- La Cantina - 5400 Edgewood Rd NE
- Pedalers Fork - 2010 Sylvia Ave NE
- O's Grill - 3911 Center Point Rd NE
- Lion Bridge Brewing Company - 59 16th Ave SW
- Sacred Cow Tavern - 1000 7th St SE
- The Map Room - 416 3rd St SE
- Need Pizza - 207 2nd Ave SE
- Chophouse Downtown - 411 1st St SE
- Midtown Reserve - 319 7th St SE
- Black Sheep Social Club - 600 1st St SE
Throughout the course of the day, Colton and Camden spend two hours and 16 minutes driving to and from all 21 restaurants, and Camden revealed to me that he gained more than 14 pounds after all the meals! They were so full by the end of the day that they didn't even order the entrees from the last couple of restaurants. Camden's top five favorite places were Sacred Cow Tavern, Crosby's, O's Grill, Chophouse Downtown, and Class Act Restaurant. For Colton, it was Crosby's, Black Sheep, Lion Bridge, Sacred Cow, and Pub 217. I can confirm that at least one of the specials at Sacred Cow is AMAZING. I ordered the Walking Taco Burger on Friday night and I'm still thinking about how good it was!
Cedar Rapids Restaurant Week will continue through this coming Sunday, February 26th. You can check out all of the different participating restaurants and specials HERE.