The Single Best Item to Order at Each Fast Food Restaurant
We all have our fast food favorites, but when you put each restaurant to the test, what items come out on top?
I don’t eat fast food very often (except for Taco Bell), so when I do eat it, I typically order the same thing every time. And that item is usually not the best-tasting thing on the menu, it’s just what I’m most familiar with. If you’re like me, then maybe this list will help you break out of your box when you choose to stop for a quick dinner somewhere! According to Thrillist, here are the best items to order at all the big fast food chains:
- Arby’s – Beef ‘n Cheddar
- Burger King – The Original Chicken Sandwich
- Hardee’s – The Original Six Dollar Thickburger
- Chick-Fil-A – Spicy Chicken Biscuit
- Culver’s – Cheddar ButterBurger with Bacon
- Dairy Queen – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard
- KFC – Potato Wedges
- McDonald’s – The Big Mac
- Popeyes – Mild Tenders
- Taco Bell – Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco
- Wendy’s – Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy 1/2lb Double
I have a few disputes with some of these items. For example, I am ALL ABOUT Arby’s curly fries. I’m sure the Beef ‘n Cheddar is good, but better than CURLY FRIES? Come on! And as much as I love the Doritos Taco, I feel like the Cheesy Gordita Crunch is the real winner at Taco Bell. My last complaint is KFC. HOW COULD YOU NOT SAY MASHED POTATOES?! Anyways…
Are there any items on the list that you think they got wrong? Share your opinion in the comments!