Happy National Pizza Day! [DELICIOUS PHOTOS]
Pizza is just one of those foods that's impossible to hate. There are so many different toppings, crusts, and styles of pizza, that there is something out there for everyone. People who say they don't like any kind of pizza are either liars or aliens.
Today is the ultimate day to eat pizza, because February 9th is also known as NATIONAL PIZZA DAY! Honestly, I think we should all get the day off of work to celebrate. Can we start a petition?
Here are a few pizza chains in town that have special deals going on in honor of the holiday, according to Fox News:
- Domino's has a new deal where you can order a large three-topping pizza online and pick it up in-store for just $8. You can also partake in a "mix-and-match" deal, where you can order two or more sides for just $5.99.
- Papa John’s
- All month long (through March 5th), customers can receive 40% off all regular-priced pizzas.
- Pizza Hut
- Starting today and going through February 16th, customers who use the Pizza Hut skill command for Alexa Voice Service on any Amazon device will receive 30% off their total order. They are also offering a medium three-topping pizza deal for only $6.
Here are a few local places that have some great pizza:
- Ruby's Pizzeria, Cedar Rapids
- Need Pizza, Cedar Rapids
- Mellow Mushroom, Coralville
- Zoey's Pizzeria, Marion
- Leonardo's Pizzeria, Cedar Rapids
- Maggie's Farm Wood-Fired Pizza, Cedar Rapids
- Pagliai's Pizza, Iowa City
And don't forget about Casey's Breakfast Pizza!
Where's your favorite local place to order pizza? Share yours with us in the comments!
[Via Fox News]