Everything You Need to Know for Country On The River
Get your boots ready because Country on the River kicks off tonight in Prairie du Chien, WI! And the partying continues through Saturday, August 5.
If you're headed to the festivities tonight, here's what you should know:
Some Things You May Want to Bring:
- Blanket or chair to sit on
- Rain gear
- Bug spray
- Plastic cups/bottles for drinking (NO GLASS ALLOWED)
- For campers: camping gear, toilet paper, cooler, soap/towels.
Thursday, August 3:
- Eli Young Band @ 7:30 p.m.
- Darius Rucker @ 9:30 p.m.
Friday, August 4:
- Raelyn @ 4:30 p.m.
- Brothers Osborne @ 6:00 p.m.
- Randy Houser @ 7:30 p.m.
- Chris Stapleton @ 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 5:
- Thompson Square @ 4:30 p.m.
- Maddie & Tae @ 6:00 p.m.
- Colt Ford @ 7:30 p.m.
- Justin Moore @ 9:30 p.m.
Click HERE to see the full lineup.
There's a lot of rules, guidelines and policies regarding things like parking, camping, and your overall festival stay, so be sure to take a look at the rules HERE. And if you need directions, we've got you covered there too!
The most important rule of all though, is be safe and have FUN!! It's sure to be a boot scootin' good time.