5 Things That Always Go On Sale In April!
Spring is here and so are the sales! Whether it’s new styles coming in, or retailers wanting to get rid of older inventory, April is a great month for things going on sale. Here are five things you are guaranteed to save money on this month!
- Sneakers – A lot of people buy a new pair or two from spring so stores can get pretty competitive with their prices.
- Jackets – On sale this month so retailers can make room for more summer clothes.
- Paint and home improvement supplies – As the weather gets nicer, more home improvement items go on sale. Home Depot and Lowes both have big sales.
- Pots, Pans, household items – Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and it’s wedding season! Stores are getting ready by dropping prices.
- Car tune-up – April is National Car Care month. Many mechanics will offer deals on oil changes, tune-ups, and tires.
Other things you might be able to save money on in April include last minute vacations. April is an off-season month so you might be able to get deals on hotels and flights.